IN-CAR CAMERA SYSTEMS FOR
Mobile Witness™ for Law Enforcement (MWLE) allows officers to focus on performing their jobs and staying safe instead of worrying about event recording, video downloads, and equipment maintenance. We offer a variety of police in-car camera systems to meet your individual department needs.
Police In-Car Camera Systems
MWLE has a number of additional features designed specifically for law enforcement use, such as in-car software to enable post-event video classification (e.g., DUI/OUI, felony, moving violation) and classification-based rules to make managing videos easier. Automated health monitoring makes law enforcement agencies aware of mechanical problems and maintenance issues, helping agencies to be proactive with fleet maintenance. And software development in the USA by American engineers makes it easier to incorporate user needs and feedback into the system for improvements.
- Rugged, all-metal housing with easy-access control panel for front camera
- Local monitor with control panel and LED array for Mobile DVR
- Wireless microphone with up to 1200ft in-line range
- Built-in mirror recording, automated wireless download to server
- Ability to enable interaction with third-party hardware such as PTZ cameras, radar guns, OBDII port, remote panic buttons, or almost any RS232/RS485 device
- Pre- and post- event recording
- Multi-channel audio mixing
- In-car client software for video classification
- Firmware designed with features specific to law enforcement
- Automated functions to record only when needed (e.g., light bar on, rear seat occupied, officer draws weapon) and from only the channels that are needed
- Health reporting for both fleet vehicles and MWLE equipment